Foster’s Air Conditioning and Heating is pleased to provide a wide range of services from repairs to new installations of HVAC/R equipment. Our service department handles repairs and troubleshooting on all brands. We have a technicians available 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year.
Please read below to get a better understanding of the services we offer.
Are your power bills too high? Foster’s now offers a new service – duct blasting. This is a process that measures leakage in the ducts. A duct blaster combines a small fan and a pressure gauge to pressurize a building’s duct system and accurately measure air leakage of the ductwork. Duct leakage can increase heating and cooling costs over 30% and contribute to comfort, health and safety problems. Call us (228) 497-2285 to schedule an appointment today!
- Goodman: Goodman produces a complete line of residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating equipment at its modern, high-technology factories in Houston, Texas; Dayton, Tennessee; and Fayetteville, Tennessee. Goodman’s equipment is sold through a worldwide network of distributors and independent installers who are dedicated to uphold the company’s high quality standards.
- Lennox: As an industry leader, we can do what no one else can—deliver a complete range of products to assure your total home comfort. From innovative furnaces and air conditioners to integrated comfort systems, Lennox offers a solution ideally suited to your needs.
- Amana: Lifetime warranty.
We are able to install any other Brand you prefer at your request.
- Jet Stream 73.3 Quality
- Engineered with state-of-the-art technology, this low dust, low static, higher performing insulation provides an excellent energy-efficient barrier for all seasons and climates. Jet Stream 73.3 Blowing Insulation is made of 100% virgin wool and is GREENGUARD for Children and SchoolsTM Certified to meet the toughest indoor air quality standards in the industry. Jet Stream 73.3 blows fast, even and clean with superior consistency and low dust, to give your finished job professional appearance.
- Fire Resistant
- Non-combustible (ASTM E 136)- Indoor Air Quality
- Jet Stream73.3 is GreenGuard for Children and Schools certified- Thermally
- Achieves R-30 at 10 3/8 inches- Jet Stream 73.3 takes thermal efficiencies even higher
- Jet Stream 73.3’s greater thermal efficiency allows for more square foot coverage on a per pound basis than all other fiber glass blowing insulations. Its higher thermal performance per inch delivers more R-value at the eaves or in low pitch attics, making it the best choice to insulate or re-insulate attics and hard to reach areas. And with Jet Stream 73.3’s unique “Platinum” color, you know you’re getting the product performance you deserve.
Why should you get your ducts cleaned? In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all homes through regular use, there are several other factors that can increase the need for air duct cleaning:
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarettes or Cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home/ HVAC System.
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
Some occupants are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning and help to address.
- Proper HVAC cleaning Process: There are two key components to HVAC cleaning: breaking contaminants loose, and collection of contaminants.
- Breaking contaminants loose: properly cleaning HVAC systems requires removing the source of contamination. Source removal begins with use of one or more agitation devices designed to loosen contaminants from the surfaces within the heating and air conditioning systems. Examples of agitation devices include brushes, air whips, and compressed air nozzles or “skipper balls”. Agitation can also be achieved through hand-brushing or contact vacuuming.
- Collection of Contaminants: During cleaning, the entire HVAC system is placed under continuous negative pressure (vacuum) to prevent the spread of contaminants. Continuous negative pressure allow very fine particles to be removed from the system as they become airborne, ensuring that these particles are not released into the living space when the system is turned on after cleaning.
- This negative pressure also serves to extract the loosened contaminants, which are collected and removed from your home.